To protect your investment in tires, it is necessary to know what caused each tire’s demise. Your Tiremaster sales representative can assist you in the following.
- Eliminating causes of failures if possible.
- Retreading and repairing tires and placing them back into service.
- Presenting tires for warranty credit when applicable.
- Improving tire maintenance and tire selection if necessary.
- Helping to select the correct tire for your application.
An example can be seen below:
Localized flat spots worn diagonally accross the tread at approximately 25°-35° angles often repeating around tread circumference.
Bad wheel bearings,toe out, mismounting of tire and wheel assembly to trailer, mismatched duals for size and/or inflation pressures; may start as brake skid. Aggravated by high speed empty or light load hauls.